Friday, May 5, 2017

'Together' - By Jasmine Shea

Happy TGIF to you :)

I am sharing a page with you today featuring all of my little "cherubs" from a holiday we had in Port Douglas a year ago now....I really wish I was back there....but alas, I will have to wait until our next holiday instead.

I love this colour combination and I left a lot of  white space in the design to make the colours really 'pop'.



I think using these colours makes every D-lish embellishment a star on this page.  

Keeping the photo black and white makes it it's own centrepiece with all of the 
D-lish glory around it. 

And then adding some 'inky sprinkles' brings it all together perfectly.

This close up shows you the sweet detail of the Resin Flowers and Resin Butterfly
I have also used a little Journal It in the form of a calendar.
And can you see that patterned paper?  
It's actually a tissue box cut up.  
Is it going a bit too far when you  buy tissue boxes with a design that you know you can use in scrapbooking...or is it just being thrifty...lol.


And in this close up I have used my favourite....D-lish Paper Doilies.  
Using two different colours adds that dimension to the layers.
Another layer is the Bitty Bag in red and white.
Add in there a piece of the Minifetti, a few Sequins and a gorgeous Fantasy Bloom and my page is complete.

Thanks for coming past D-lish Scraps today and I cannot wait to share a new page with you later in the month.  
I am 'patiently' waiting for my May Sunset Dreaming Just Add Paper Kit to arrive so I can have a play and create something D-lish with it :)

Jasx


No comments:

Post a Comment