Thursday, May 11, 2017

'Hello Sunshine' by Amanda Lawrence

Hello!
I promised I wouldn't leave it so long between shares so I am back today with another layout. 
This one is my take on one of the current cybercrop challenges which was Jules's lovely sketch.

Here's my page, Hello Sunshine ...


The original sketch looked like this ...


You can see that I have flipped it as a mirror image for my layout. 

I've used a tonne of D-lish goodness from my stash, here are some closeups so you can see all the details.


The focal point of my cluster was one of the gorgeous Wild Roses, complimented perfectly with some smaller paper flowers, an assortment of resin and of course a flair.


I've also used one of the stunning lace paper doilies, some hand dyed muslin and a sprinkling of enamel dots to finish it all off.

Just a reminder that the current cybercrop challenges are open until midday tomorrow (Friday 12th May) so be sure to get your entries loaded before then. We'll have a brand new release of challenges at 7.30pm AEST tomorrow night in the Scrap Suite on Facebook.

Hope to see you there! 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment